[pct-l] Foods of the past

During my hike, I ate 3 instant oatmeal packets with 1 quart milkman daily. (
also 2 pop tarts for breakfast ) Lunch was space food sticks ( about 3 per
day ) plus 1 quart of tang or other sugar flavored drink. Dinner was mostly
mac-cheese with a small can of tunu or vienna sausage thrown in. Also had
jello-instant pudding as well. Drank 2 instant cocoa's eack morning.  Had
some dried fruit which was usually gone three days out of town. Yes, this was
a pretty lame trail diet with little thought about calories, carbs, fats or
proteins. I did pig out at each trail town about two weeks apart. ( had 15
dollar money order in each resupply box and did not carry cash ) The 15 bucks
would go along ways in 77, you could buy a killer breakfast, wash clothes,
take a shower and buy  all the ice cream you could eat. I could have have
wrote a book " How not to eat on the PCT " and it might have sold. Oh well,
live and learn. Pizza was always a good topic among half starved trailers.