Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKOP and Weight loss

Rusty,

I am but just one of several helping to organize the ADZPCTKOP next year.
The date has been discussed around.  This year we decided on 2nd or 3rd week
in April as the most convenient for the most people.  Next year we are
guessing about when the largest amount of people will come through and
currently that is early May, although this isn't set in stone.  We can stay
flexible for a long time yet and see when the majority of people are planning
to start, however, there is a kind of "if you build it, they will come"
effect also.

Greg "Strider" Hummel