[pct-l] Ultralight Equipment Evaluation Hike

Since deciding to do the PCT next summer, I've made several pieces of
equipment to be used on the hike. Last weekend I was able to get out and do
and evaluation hike with the new equipment.

The article below describes the equipment, the reasoning, the trip and some
conclusions. I've made it a link because it's long and I didn't want to
flood the server with that much traffic.

http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000/equpmentcheck.htm

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
Fallingwater Journals - www.fallingwater.com
Pacific Crest Trail Assoc. - www.pcta.org
American Long Distance Hikers Association - West -
www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw