Re: [pct-l] My driftbox! It lives!

Maybe your Tuolumne box was with my Lone Pine box, wherever that may be. It
certainly isn't Lone Pine, as it should have been. And unlike your box,
mine's still gone. So much for going Priority mail, UNinsured. And so much
for ever trusting in the Lone Pine post office again.

And this is pre-Y2K! Wait till next season!!
- Blisterfree