[pct-l] My driftbox! It lives!

A lifetime ago on the hike I mailed my drift box from Tuolumne meadows to Echo
Lake Resort. I waited 5 days for it in Echo Lake and it never arrived. It
caused me to have to purchase another California guide. I also lost the data
book and the town guide.

But, just 1 day ago, it arrived in the mail. Where the hell has it been? I
half think that the woman working in the Tuolumne meadows PO used it as a
chair for the rest of the summer. Perhaps the box had a greater adventure than
I did!

troubadour

www.pcthiker.com