[pct-l] Re: School Teachers

Deborah / PCT List,

I have received two messages now, taking me to task for suggesting that
teaching may be a low intensity job.  I apologize for mistakenly
characterizing teaching so.  My intent, however poorly presented, was to
suggest that teaching might afford the opportunity to take 3 months off per
year.  I recognize that teaching if often a very intense job with intense
pressures from parents, administrators and the kids themselves.  I also
recognize that most teachers can not afford (albeit through their own
choices) to take off the summer.

My apologies,

Greg "Strider" Hummel