[pct-l] Water Status in Sections A & B

I'm considering a section hike from Campo to Idylwild starting next
week.  Anyone have current information on water availability along the
trail?  Specifically concerned about Hauser Canyon, Long Canyon, Pioneer
Mail, Chariot Canyon, Scissors Crossing, Barrel Spring, Agua Caliente
Creek, Tule Spring, Tunnel Spring, Apache Spring, Little Taquitz Valley,
and Strawberry Cienaga.  If necessary, I could cache water at a few
spots, any suggestions?

Congratulations to the class of '99.  Enjoying the retrospectives.

Happy trails, Tom