[pct-l] Trail Work

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Ben White <bwootenwhite@hotmail.com>.
* Please use <mailto:bwootenwhite@hotmail.com> to reply to the sender.

Hello All,
Don't forget that the PCT and all hiking trails need constant maintenance.  Might I suggest that the trail would not survive without the dedication of countless individuals who volunteer their vacation and free time to keep the trail in existence.  How about volunteering for a work crew?  The experience is educational and rewarding to the workers and trail users.  Don't delay.  Contact PCTA for schedules of work in your area.  I do work 2-3 day a month, and have worked on the PCT several times.  Hope to see you all soon at crew camp.  Regards, Ben White