[pct-l] Was the thruhike a dream?

One of the problems that I am having  now that I am home, is that my whole
life of the past 6 months seems completely like a dream.  It seems to have
no reality at all.  I don't have any real sense that I walked all that way
at all.  I can not anchor it into my home, my reality with my husband, with
my life that isn't the trail.  They are like two separate realities, both
diminishing the other, like having two lovers that can not, can never know
about each other.

I suspect that this is why people do yo-yos, why a recent PCT thruhiker
mentioned that"maybe I should just find the nearest trailhead", why another
has started a 500 mile journey on the AT.

Goforth