[pct-l] Dry feet

Jim,

I sometimes bring along Gore-Tex sock liners.  They are great when my
boots get wet..  I just throw them over a pair of dry socks and I have had
great success. They are really light so it's not a big deal to throw them
in with the rest of the gear.  I've worn them after a day of crossing
rivers and they kept my feet dry after throwing on a pair of dry socks
underneath.  Only drawback is they are a tad expensive.. I believe I
picked mine up at the REI sale for $24 or so.  They come in a variety of
sizes, which helps reduce bulkiness in your boots.

Laurel