[pct-l] weather in Idaho, SoCal, and eastern NC

6 inches of rain on top of 20 inches here in NC,  Good-bye "Floyd"

Bug repellent in use and recommended.

People watching the hogs and chickens floating by.

 I live 100 miles from that.  I did see an interview with a farmer who lost
everything.  His house and barns are/were one and a quarter mile from the Tar
River.
He never imagined in his wildest dreams what could happen to him.

If you feel benevolent, send a few dollars to the American Red Cross and mark
it for Floyd relief.  Your neighbors in the East will appreciate it.

Walking on,

Cheesy