[pct-l] Re: 1999 pct guidebook updates

Hi, Tim--

I'm sorry to take so long, getting back to you-- I've been working a
long string of nights, and I haven't turned on the computer.

No, we didn't do an update for 99, since it was just a year after the
new edition, and there was very little of importance. We WILL do a
Y2K supplement, and you will be able to get it on PCT-L, and the PCTA
web site, when it is out, as well as a free hard-coy by writing to
Wilderness Press in Berkeley. As always, any and all suggestions and
additions are welcome-- send 'em to me, or WP directly.

Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press