[pct-l] Tail for the MSR's

I agree with Marge, buy the 8 inch tails for winter packing. ( I also have
and use the tails in soft winter snow ) Again, if you hit the Sierra's early,
you'll find no suncups, just firm snow. ( unless you get some new stuff
overnight ) The MSR' shoes would be great on an early start. I also have 2
pairs of crosscountry skis which I use as well. ( Have done a winter traverse
of the Olympics on them ) Now though, I find I fall more than I use to and
enjoy the surefootedness of the snowshoes. Knees- when you lose an ACL-you
need to have it repaired!!!! ( old football ) Mine has been fixed for 9 years
and I can tell you I wouldn't be able to hike at all with out the fix. I
wrestle freestyle in the winter with no problems so far. Your a good man
Brick, but suncups are the curse of the late starter.