[pct-l] Early Starts

I guess I somehow stepped on blisterfree's toes. My post states the benefits
of an early start for a South to North PCT thru-hike. ( if you can deal with
the snow ) Some hikers can't or don't wish to. I personally enjoy snow
camping and don't mind carrying a little extra weight. If you don't wish to
carry a stove, it's your hike, go for it. We all have some idea's to add to
the list, but don't just do something because Ray's book says so. When I hear
" Ray says this or Ray says that ," I start wondering if this person can
think for themselves or are they just a novice. ( Back Off )