From: Kelly Miller [mailto:aj7x@amsat.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 1999 11:29 AM
To: Pct-L
Subject: [pct-l] corn pasta

Where do you get your corn pasta?  Do you make it?  Do you buy it?  I have
been unable to find it in any store around here.  You mention you have a
case of it?  If it's commercially available, I like to at least try some and
see how it tastes before I decide whether or not I want anything further to
do with it.

...Kelly