[pct-l] Various

Congrats, Henry.  Maybe I can join the ranks someday.

-------------------------

Perhaps the mists of time have veiled that the ' 78 yo-yo hiker was male
when northbound, female when southbound...

Personally I'm going to try a double yo-yo -- why bother with a single pass
or even a single yo-yo, because it will just fade away into obscurity...

Reminds me of the time in ROTC camp when I tried to do three claps between
pushups without even trying to do two first - I still have the scar on my
chin from the concrete floor!

-- Dave

David B. Stockton
davstock@tiac.net