[pct-l] Good job!!!!!

Good job for 1999 thru-hikers!! ( esp. on a difficult year up North ) As far
asYo-Yo hiking the trail, this falls under " Stunt Hiking " in my book. (
like crosscountry skiing the Sahara Desert, or  to do the PCT on your hands )
To each their own. A guy did make it back to the Sierras last year only to be
snowed out in November after a successful South to North hike. One thing
though, a thru-hike will change you forever. I take special pride in knowing
I completed one of the first " Corn Pasta " free hikes of the PCT. This
allows me a 25% discount on all gear at REI, Campmor and Walmart. ( joking )