[pct-l] My first mesg

My name is Ty, 25 yrs of age and living in Mountain View, CA.  I have been
hiking and doing other outdoor activities for the past 10 or so yrs.  Just
recently I started talking to some co-workers that had done different
parts of the PCT.  After reading some information on different web sites
as well as many journals of past hikers I thought this might be something
I would like to do.  So that is how I got here.

Hopefullly I can get a lot of information from everyone on this list in
order to help me with some of the general information about PCT.

Ty