Re: [pct-l] Introduction to Jamie and Ray

In a message dated 9/21/99 10:45:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ghummel@hydrogenburner.com writes:

<< > Carolyn (M Eddy) wrote: "I beg to differ with Strider's favorite
stretch."<

 Please do differ with me, as each person will view the trail in a different
light and I am no expert on most of the areas.

 Just as I qualified my comments about Southern California for being local
and familiar to me, I suggest your familiarity with the gorge may cause you
to view it differently than from us "outsiders."  I just can't get enough
ferns, personally! >>

Until you've tried to grow a fern in dry, Southern CA, you can't really
appreciate their beauty in areas where they grow naturally.

Charlie Jones