Re: [pct-l] Introduction to Jamie and Ray

Carolyn wrote:

>I beg to differ with Strider's favorite stretch.

Please do differ with me, as each person will view the trail in a different
light and I am no expert on most of the areas.

Just as I qualified my comments about Southern California for being local
and familiar to me, I suggest your familiarity with the gorge may cause you
to view it differently than from us "outsiders".  I just can't get enough
ferns, personally!

Have you hiked Sth Cal?  What is your view of the best part of Sth Cal from
your perspective?

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel