[pct-l] hike ur own hike

Good on ya, Greg and Margo!

Some people say thru hikers don't have time to check out the scenery, to read the books and maps, to be careful with food, to have a nice camp. I agree with you that we don't have time *not* to. Make whatever time you spend on the trail the very best experience you can. Store up *trail* memories, you can always drive through the towns later. The trail and hiking itself isn't about numbers anyway.

My master plan calls for hiking as fast as I feel like for as long as I want to, whatever that is.      A. Kellerman

"Doctor, my leg hurts. What can I do?"
The doctor says, "Limp!"
               -Henny Youngman (1906-1998)
Get free, personal E-mail from Connect Oklahoma! - http://www.conok.com