Re: [pct-l] Stove choices

Jeff,

I understand PERFECTLY your cheap scottish nature. I resemble that remark.
However, cheap, to me, means light, not cheap in terms of dollars. In any
hike the total weight, not the weight of any one component, is critical. It
is very easy to carry an extra pound -- or five -- because of convience
because your stove doesn't simmer. Yes, you saved dollars grubbing white
gas but the expenses of pounds on your back.

For all 2000 hopefuls, check out a BakePacker. You'll never eat corn pasta
again!