Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #871

At 09:51 PM 9/15/99 EDT, Slyinmd@aol.com wrote:
>Seems to me, there is more peace between bears and men on the trail, as
>between people and people on this list.

Yup--bears just wanna eat and get fat and take care of their young

-they have no axes (PI) to grind...

time to move on I think, to something else...we have laid
all the "bear facts" out for everyone to see...just be prudent with you food--
there is a new submersible thingy I saw-- maybe that was here? You put
all your food in it and stick it under water..seems like it might
work as we all try to stay near water..

RJ Calliger