Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #871

In a message dated 9/15/99 10:02:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

<< I am also somewhat adverserial that a significant portion of this list is
 advocating breaking the law of the NPS and USFS and that the PCTA could
 lose some of the privilidges it now has making thruhiking more difficult
 for those who follow the law. >>

What is the law anyway and where does it apply?  Are the BLM and California
State Park laws the same as the NPS and USFS?  As I previously stated, the
only restrictions I ever saw in California were between onion Valley and
Kearsarge Pass.

Sly