[pct-l] Trioxane

Unfortunately it's in no way harmless. The fumes are indeed toxic, just
like most all burnable fuels. I'm very chemically sensitive and don't'
do well around toxic stuff. Just took care to be upwind of my Esbit
whenever possible. The Trioxane also doesn't burn nearly as hot as the
Esbit tabs. It Trioxane) is also much cheaper.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Trust yourself and you will know how to live."
										-Goethe