[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest - Bears

I have had more than my share, it seems, of close encounters of the "bear
takes all my food and i gotta go pick wild berries" kind.  Animals have
always taken me for a sucker, often successfully.  So this summer I used the
Subpack to keep my food from bears.  It was pretty good.  The bears had no
idea it was there. But I did have occasional leakage, so you have to put your
food in ziplocks before you put it in the subpack.  If they made a really dry
subpack, it would be better.
Troutskii