Re: [pct-l] Willow Creek Fire PCT Closure

Pete,

Thanks for the update about the fires. The news saddens my heart. This
kind of damage to any part of the wilderness is an expected and natural
occurrence, but my memories of the days spent along Holcomb Creek and
Deep Creek this summer are some of the sweetest of my trip. The beach
camp below the first bridge over Deep Creek is as peaceful and beautiful
a place as there is. I hope that future hikers are soon able to
experience it again.

It was a great treat to help you set up the PCTA tent for Trail Days at
Agua Dulce. What a surprise to be PCTers and assist in a volunteer
effort and celebration that was for PCTers. The work you do is
extraordinary. Thank you.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Trust yourself and you will know how to live."
										-Goethe