Re: [pct-l] ugggggggliest blister

In a message dated 09/09/1999 4:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brick@fastpack.com writes:

<< Just to humanize the picture, the blister's owner has a photo online at
 http://www.jonsupler.com/  >>

Now tell me...how did a nice looking man like this end up with such nasty
looking feet?  What did he do, rip off the tape and pull off half of his
foot?

I think at the next ALDHA Gathering...either the east or west coast...we
should have the UGLIEST feet contest....or a contest to match feet to their
owner via pictures.  I'm sure we all have a blister picture to share....
MrsGorp