Re: [pct-l] ugggggggliest blister

yyyyyyyyuuuuuucccccckkkkkk.........it looks as though it is as damaged from
burning as from friction . .....

and I thought I had nasty looking blisters when my boots gave me blisters
three deep on the balls of my feet by San Jacinto, the deepest being filled
with blood.  This one makes mine look like a babies pink bottom!!!

Greg "Strider" Hummel

PS.  Brick, that was quite a challenge that you took on in the Sahara.  I
hadn't checked out the site before.  I think it goes towards proving that
all of us PCT'ers are just plain crazy (or maybe stupid!).