[pct-l] Duct Tape Rules

Thanks again Miller Family for another Duct Tape Vote!!!! I am not a big fan
of the "Ray Way" but I did cop a few idea's from him. One being the 10 ft. of
duct tape on a pen or pencil. I used it for years on hot spots (  I saved a
woman's trip in the Bob Marshall a few weeks ago after her  hot spot mole
skin treated feet were turned into bleeding blisters ) I gave her a few ft.
of tape which saved her trip. As an avid kayaker, no boater is caught on the
water without enough duct tape to repair the Bismarck. Duct is good on
rainflies, leaky down bags, etc. Another fun toy all backpacker 's should
take is a set of cheap mouse traps. Fig Bars are good  bait. On the Adams
climb, I got 3 of these little sweethearts. As soon as light fades in camp,
let the games begin. There is something about that little "snap " sound as
the trap goes off that puts you off to sleep.