-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Lennox [mailto:goforth@cio.net]

Tom you wrote "The decisions to ignore the dangers of giardia endangers
none but yourself"

<<Stuff deleted for space efficiency.>>

Thus, somebody who does not treat their water, and does not get sick, does
not necessarily harm only themselves.  Their inaction may in fact may be
the genesis of others getting sick.

These are suppositions of course. But If I could get away with not treating
my water, and not getting sick, I would do it.  If I knew I was a carrier,
I think it would be different.

Goforth