Re: [pct-l] Filter Clog

Your story makes me laugh. So true. My sister in law, much more sturdy than
I, teaches herself to drink the local water where ever she in in the US by
just dealing with the bugs as they come. This woman lives in places where
she gets water from rivers creeks, etc as her only source of drinking water.
She's in her late 30's and still alive.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to: