Re: [pct-l] Giardia, Chlorine and Iodine

I've been letting the water sit overnight. 10 minutes was the least
recommended time on the directions but they said overnight was better.
My firend who told me about it did the entire PCT without getting sick.
Anecdotal, I know. But, I'm a nurse and we use 10 % bleach solution to kill
everything. Just with this system you have a way of neutralizing it before
you drink it.
Perhaps the CDC can't recommend it because the research hasn't been done?
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to:
Eagle Creek Packgoats