Re: [pct-l] Re: Thanks; precautions

Glad to hear you made it back. Because of a bad liver I am very careful of
what I drink. I always got sick even with a good filter. I just started to
use the chlorine crystals and hydrogen peroxide neutralizer kit and haven't
gotten sick this year.
You can see this product at www.safeaqua.com You just put the crystals in
your filled water, shake the bottle, wait at least 10 minutes, add the
neutralizer, shake some more till it stops fizzing, and you're ready to
drink.
A by product of this is that your water bottles don't get that sour taste
after a while if you can't wash them well.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"
$15.95 plus $3.20 postage to:
Eagle Creek Packgoats