[pct-l] pct-l digest V1 #848 Silver Pass

>A friend of mine and I are planning a trip for Labor Day >weekend; he mentioned hiking a section of the JMT, he >believed it was, around an area called Silver Pass or >Silver Lake     Scott D.

There's a perfect 4-day loop from Lake Edison over Silver Pass past Silver Lake. That's on the west side of the Sierra. Then there's Silver Lake on the east side out of June Lake, not far from the JMT. Feel free to e-mail for details.         Sue

-----
This Message was sent from Cybergrrl.com <http://www.cybergrrl.com/>
Visit for free Internet Email, Forums, and Chat!