[pct-l] Snow Pack in WA

I am very interested in finding out more details on the snowpack in
Washington.  Does anyone know a) where the problem areas are, b) how
many miles these sections are, and c) how deep the snow is?  Also,
since wet weather is common in WA in the fall, won't that help to melt
this snow before more begins to fall in Oct./Nov.?

I realize that noone may know the answers since I've heard that not
many hikers have been through that area, but I am extremely curious.
There has been talk of '99 thru-hikers who may be unable to complete
the trail and possibly snow lingering to affect '00 hikers.

Thanks,
Karen
Nocona AT'98, PCT'00