[pct-l] Glacier Peak

I realize that this may be somewhat off topic, however I can't seem to
find a good answer elsewhere.

I am planning on hiking around Glacier Peak later this month. My original
plan was to hike the south to west to north section, following the PCT
most of the way.  However, I have noticed references to some great trails
that are on the east section.  (i.e. Miners Ridge)  I haven't been able to
talk to someone who has done the entire loop to get a comparative
assessment as to which section is better.  Anyone out there that can
provide a comparison?

Thanks!!

LaurelM@evs-eco.com