[pct-l] missing member?

If in fact Birgitte Jensen has been intentionally dropped as a list
subscriber I too wish to express my regret.  In addition to her
excellent trip reports, I will miss her perspective, her vigor, and
her tenacity of opinion..  Her posts were always interesting to read,
even if some of them made me grind my teeth while reading them.  The
perspectives and insights.  And, they were as likely to cause me to
grit my teeth as the original posts.

Though the list may become less provocative, I will miss her
contributions.

Jeff Eckert