[pct-l] Superfeet RE: pct-l-digest V1 #819

Service Brought To You By http://WWW.DWP.NET
So true, Karen. I would like to add that whatever insert or any other piece of gear you choose should be *tried* and true. Give it as good a workout as you can without wearing it out! ;-) And be ready in your resupply parcels or something with an alternate if you possibly can.       barb

"Karen Elder" <wild_mind@earthlink.net>