-----Original Message-----
From: Milt Webb [mailto:unclemilt@backcountry.net]

I wear a size 12 and that is the size I bought, the first time several
years ago. They were so painful I never used them. Should have taking them
back but never did. After a conversation I had with a running friend I
discovered that I could use the size for a 15-17 shoe and get a perfect
fit for my heel and arch. I just cut down the front and sides of the
insole.