[pct-l] Back on the List

I've just returned from section hiking in northern CA and subscribed to the
list again.

We managed to hike 169 miles in Section N (completed), Section O (except for
the "blowdown area") and Section P (first 25 miles). We only saw a few
thru-hikers that far north.

We met Roy Robinson at Humboldt Summit; Steve, Lindy and Kevin while fording
a stream in Lassen VNP and heard that Margaret Brownell had been through
Warner Valley Campground ahead of us. If anyone has contact with Margaret,
ask her to email me directly.

Charlie Jones