[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #800

Regarding San Jacinto in November and December
My experience has been that  it is as likely as not to snow in these months.
Trails are marked by 'blazes' hacked high on trees. I used snow shoes and nearly had the entire mountain to myself. There is a good survival hut near the peak. Great trip anytime of year.
Harper