13445 SW Golden Mantle Rd.
Crooked River Ranch, OR. 97760

Reservations:
(541) 504-1010
(503) 557-1010
Fax: (541) 504-1010
E-mail: info@olallielake.com

The web address is wwww.olallielake.com

If you look on the web, you will find all the information you are
requesting.  The turn-around time on an email question was quick, too.
Pasted in below is part of the email I got in reply to my questions,
which may be of help to you:
3.      As the group will be staying at Olallie (we hope!), will they be
charged for showers or for their resupply boxes?

A) Yes, Showers are $5 for 30 min.  No, there is no charge for resupply
boxes.

4.      How do you want resupply boxes shipped to you -- by U.S. Postal
service, UPS, or ?  How long do you hold resupply boxes?

A) Ship to:
USFS
Estacada Ranger Station
595 NW Industrial Way
Estacada, OR. 97023

5.      Has Skyline Road been regraded this season?  Can one drive to Olallie
Lake Resort with 2-wheel drive or is 4-wheel drive required?

A) 2-wheel drive, High Clearance Vehicle required on Skyline Road!

6.      How is the road to Breitenbush Lake?

It won't be long before they close off that road - it has not been
maintained in many years.

Hope this answers all your Questions.

Voice: (541) 504-1010

Thanks,