[pct-l] Postcards from the Trail: Junk Yard Dog

                                                                Yosemite
National Park
                                                                Tuolumne
Meadows PO
                                                                June 26,
1999

Hey Bob,

Check it out, I made it this far.  Unfortunately, Snoop didn't make it.  He
jumped off way back in Cabazon.  Sly is a few days behind me.  It's been a
great trip so far.  I have never seen mountains like these.  Thank you for
everything,  Junk Yard Dog.