RE: [pct-l] Skeeters

Eric,

Are you a hairy guy?  I only ask because last summer in Washington's
Indian Heaven wilderness I got probably a hundred big, red bites while my
husband got a handful.  We think his hairy legs, and arms gave them too
much trouble.  Sort of like trying to get through last year's blowdown in
Section O.

We wore our very lightweight nylon clothing-long pants and windbreaker
through the worst of it.  My problem was  I didn't put them on soon
enough, relying on DEET instead.  DEET was only partially effective.

Beth