Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #797

Looking at Zema brand *Pyrethrins* spray is that what you mean?

"kills fleas and ticks on cats" sounds good
"Avoid breathing vapors. Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Do not spray on eyes, face, or genitals" sounds not good. I wouldn't
dip my nuts in DEET either, so maybe the stuff would be okay. The cats aren't bothered by mosquitos.

Got it at the supermarket $6 for 8 oz. Somebody try it out, not me.
     A. Kellerman

>Anyone out there have experience with PERMETHRIN (it's concentrate >made of chrysanthemum that's put on clothing to repel insects)?
>Lesya Struz
>PCT '91
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List |  >http://www.backcountry.net   *

"Doctor, my leg hurts. What can I do?"