[pct-l] Sally Keyes Lakes

Sally Keye Lakes was a big hightlight of my thru hike. Caught 11 golden trout
with my hands in the lakes shallow outlet. ( true story!) Repeated this feat
at packwood lake in Washinton five years ago. The fish were spawning in
outlet and swim under the bank sides to hide when they see you. You just trap
them in holes under bank where jack pine roots have rotted out and pin them
with your hand. Saw one other hiker there, no crowds. I always said I would
this is against the law, please buy a fly pole and permit, things are
differrent in the 90,s.