[pct-l] Vermillion Resort

Along with Birgitte, II too thought Vermillion Resort at Edison Lake was fantastic.  I was there on a re-supply mission, and had a great time carbo-loading (adult beverages) with backpackers Sven, Bung, and Jersey Jim.  The packer I resupplied met with about a dozen packpackers when she was there - they all had a great time.  Butch and family and staff are great people, and I can't wait till 2001 or so when I do the trail and wouldn't dream of missing the place.