Re: [pct-l] Pack features

Robert

I have sewn two Hatchback pack in the last 20 years and on my second pack I
added a pocket below the main pocket on the back.  The Hatchback needs the
compression straps when on weekend trips when it is not full and you want to
keep the load closer to your back.  Also I have never seen the Hatchback II but
I do not believe it is a top loader but a panel loader hence the name
Hatchback.  If I was building another I would add a pocket in the back for a
water bladder.

Have fun

Owen k