[pct-l] re pct-l digest V1 # Death Man

>>I can report that contrary some of the lists more
>>sensitive participants that Monte is in fact a >>personable, genuine,
>>down-to-earth, friendly, S.O.B.! Greg "Strider" Hummel

Death Man? S.O.B.? It's clear you guys like each other A LOT, but this isn't Rambo or Soldier of Fortune magazine, is it? I haven't gotten the treatment yet, but at least one person was driven from the list by all Death Man's down-to-earth fun :-( The dude posts cool trip reports now to another list, and that's everybody's loss, I think.

More Sensitive Participants Unite! Woof! Woof! ;->    sue

-----
This Message was sent from Cybergrrl.com <http://www.cybergrrl.com/>
Visit for free Internet Email, Forums, and Chat!